Back to Sports Team Wear
Custom Cricket Clothing Melbourne
Over the years, cricket sportswear has evolved from the classic all white apparel to custom coloured uniforms. At AUSAG, we offer a great range of custom cricket clothing for Melbourne teams and clubs.
Primarily a summer sport, a game of cricket can include long hours in the sun. When we make our uniforms, we take the harsh Australian weather into consideration. We pride ourselves on our high quality cricket apparel, which is made from the moisture wicking fabric to offer players ultimate performance and comfort.
Custom Cricket Clothing in Richmond, Hawthorn, Carlton & wider Melbourne
Whether you are considering investing in custom cricket clothing for your Melbourne team or want to update your current uniform, we have just what you need at AUSAG. We offer complete customisation services for all our cricket uniforms. So whatever design and colour you’d like, or if you want to include a sponsor logo or team emblem on your clothing, we can make it happen for you.
As one of Australia’s leading custom sportswear supplier, we aim to cater for all sized teams and clubs throughout Melboune suburbs like Richmond, Hawthorn and Carlton. For custom cricket clothing, contact us today to make an order.
Custom Cricket Uniforms
Kit Your Team with Custom Cricket Uniforms You’re Proud To Wear
For seven years, our team at the Australian Sports Apparel Group is giving cricket teams added confidence in their sportsmanship through quality custom cricket uniforms. We contribute to their success by providing them with quality cricket uniforms, bringing about team unity, helping them to identify as one, using their combined strengths to achieve success beyond their expectations.
What You Can Expect from Australian Sports Apparel Group Regarding Cricket Team Uniforms
As we have a long background in supplying sporting gear to many teams calling the sporting capital of Australia home, we know what you need to look your best on the field, be comfortable for the entire game, and enjoy lasting durability from your cricket team uniform.
- We rely only on quality fabric, and we have various options on offer. Mostly we use either polycotton, an interlock polyester, or 100% cotton, depending on your needs and preferences for our polo shirts, T-shirts, shorts and singlets, or even socks. Whatever you need, we can assist with quality solutions.
- Our team have the skills, experience and technology available to deliver your cricket team uniform in the colours and design you prefer. We can even add a stylish tone if that is what you want to showcase on the field.
- We have a highly-skilled, creative in-house design team who can assist with designs of your logos, ready to have it either screen printed or embroidered onto your cricket uniforms.
Related Services We Provide to Cricket Uniforms
It isn’t only on the field that you want your team to look their best, but also off the field, at formal occasions and during practice. We offer a wide range of options when it comes to cricket uniforms and the needed equipment to achieve success.
- We stock hoodies and caps as well as branded sports bags to give your team the edge while travelling or touring. From water bottles to branded quality towels, we have all your needs covered in our portfolio.
- Our portfolio includes a selected range of sports equipment. We have cricket balls and bats, hockey sticks, balls and shin guards to name a few. When it comes to sports equipment, we select only quality items with the durability you need on the field. You can even add a touch of stylish branding to your gear as we can emboss your logo onto your equipment.
- We also do several other ranges of wear which isn’t sports-related, such as school uniforms and workwear.
Fun Facts About the Australian Sports Apparel Group
- We offer quality cricket uniforms and other sporting wear at competitive pricing.
- Our turnaround times are quick.
- We supply countrywide.
- Our minimum orders are only 20 units to make cricket team uniforms a possibility for smaller clubs and teams.
Do you want your team to look their best both on and off the field? Contact us and learn more about the wide range of options we have for you.